High-Density all HDD Storage Array for Nearline Active Archive
A high-density, ultra-efficient storage solution perfect for nearline and active archive use cases. Ridgeview provides cost-effective data resiliency, reliability and accessibility for the long-term while also delivering significant speed and performance.
Ridgeview is the perfect solution for multi-petabyte content libraries in a single, easy to manage volume. A compelling and faster alternative to LTO libraries and an ideal target for raw camera ingest.
- All-HDD archival solution.
- Scalable to multiple PetaBytes.
- 5 GB/s aggregate throughput.
- Native NAS protocols (NFS,SMB)
- Complete, transparent software integration for ease-of-use.
- Small footprint for medium and long-term storage.
- Built for long-term resilience and reliability, speed and data security.
- The lowest cost per terabyte in the enterprise storage industry.
- Fully-featured, industry-leading enterprise software.
- Supports enterprise networking protocols.
- Flexible Ethernet architecture for quick and easy setup (no costly fibre-channel switches or fibre runs needed).
- A sleek and intuitive software management interface (OPUS GUI).
- Optimized bandwidth monitoring and management.
- In-line lossless compression across every file type.
- Fault-tolerant, check summed storage to maximize data integrity.
- Customized hardware configuration for enhanced software performance and integration.
- Replication, mirroring, and data snapshots for disaster recovery.
- Sophisticated load balancing for effective workload optimization.
- Advanced metadata management for easy cataloging, filtering, and searching.
- Zero-downtime expansion as your capacity needs grow.