The most powerful All-Flash Network Attached Storage Array for High-Resolution Image Workflows
For the most demanding high-bandwidth and high-resolution workflows, nothing can stop the power of Apex.The Apex all-flash network attached storage system was designed for extreme performance requirements and offers maximum sustained throughput performance for super high-bandwidth, low-latency concurrent sequential read/write use cases. Built on blazingly fast all-flash, SSD technology, Avalanche delivers the speed and performance you need for the most challenging production workflows.
Apex is an ideal solution for handling multiple concurrent streams of 4K, 6K, 8K and UHD video as well as High Frame Rate (HFR) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) content creation workflows. Apex integrates seamlessly with the market-leading media software applications allowing you to edit, render, transcode, color and incorporate visual effects faster than ever.
- An all-flash (SSD) array to minimize latency.
- Capacities starting at 28 TeraBytes and scalable to multiple PetaBytes.
- 18 GB/s aggregate throughput (yes, we said GigaBytes) and 5 GB/s throughput to a single user.
- Complete, transparent software integration for ease-of-use.
- Supports any file format, codec, or resolution.
- Edit, render, transcode, color and incorporate visual effects faster than ever.
- Specific memory and caching enhancements to optimize speed (MRU and MFU Algorithms).
- Easily sustains multiple streams of raw uncompressed DPX and EXR frames in HD, 2K, UHD, 4K, 6K and 8K.
- Fully-featured, industry-leading enterprise software.
- Supports enterprise networking protocols.
- Flexible Ethernet architecture for quick and easy setup (no costly fibre-channel switches or fibre runs needed).
- A sleek and intuitive software management interface (Atlas GUI).
- Optimized bandwidth monitoring and management.
- In-line lossless compression across every file type.
- Fault-tolerant, check summed storage to maximize data integrity.
- Customized hardware configuration for enhanced software performance and integration.
- Replication, mirroring, and data snapshots for disaster recovery.
- Sophisticated load balancing for effective workload optimization.
- Advanced metadata management for easy cataloging, filtering, and searching.
- Zero-downtime expansion as your capacity needs grow.